Monday, May 11, 2009

KL Trip Day 5: The fateful day....

Tue, 5 May 09

Today's the day I brought back my souvenir from Genting..... :'(

These are the last few photos before my incident....

Just woke up from bed...

Watching TV...


After breakfast and getting me ready, Mummy & Daddy were getting ready in the room while I shuffled between the room and living room where Ah Gong & Ah Po were to eat my coco crunch.....

At one instant, I was running towards them, and tripped my leg over a chair... I fell and banged my forehead against the sharp edge of the coffee table..... There was a gash and blood came pouring out.... Mummy & Daddy didn't witness my fall but the aftermath...

I cried & cried while Ah Gong was holding me and wiping away the blood... I kept calling "Mummy, Mummy, Mummy..." Mummy carried me instead and tried to soothe me.... Everyone was shocked and worried.... Luckily, it stopped bleeding after awhile....

Daddy dressed my wound with whatever is available at hand.... Initially, I refused to wear the plaster thingy on my forehead... It took Mummy & Daddy sometime to persuade me to do so....

After I settled down, we headed to the shops where Daddy bought some plasters & antiseptic solution from 7 Eleven.... We then had lunch...

Daddy, Mummy & I took the Genting Skyway up the hill for another fun day..... This time, Ah Gong, Ah Po and Ah Pak didn't join us ......


Upon reaching the top, Daddy & Mummy headed to Watsons first to buy more things to dress my wound.... Daddy changed the cotton pad to a small plaster for me....

We then headed to the Outdoor Theme Park again, as I had enjoyed the rides there and the Indoor Theme Park has less rides....

I had great fun and rode on my favourite ride, Astro Fighter 4 times again (I sat on all the 4 different colours - red, yellow, green, blue).....hehe...


We also went to Dinosaurland this time and rode on the boat into a cave where there was a documentary about dinosaurs.... An Indian uncle find me very cute and took pictures of me... ;p

After riding the Flying Jumbo, we headed to the Antique Car and Mini Train station......

We went on the Antique Car ride twice and managed to catch the last Mini Train ride before the park closed at 7pm.....

Just before going off, there was this Indian couple who wanted to take a picture of me.....The Indian uncle took a picture of me with his lovely lady partner.... (How come I attract all the Indians?? hahaha)

We then went for our dinner.....Mummy & Daddy decided to eat at Pizza Hut....
Mummy didn't really crave for anything as she was still feeling very guilty & sad over my fall.... She's hoping & praying fervently that there won't be a scar on my forehead...

After dinner, we shopped around abit before going to Genting Skyway for our ride down.......
I fell asleep on the ride..... zzzzz....though I woke up when we arrived at our apartment.... just as well, cos I had not bathed yet.... In the end, we slept at about 11.30pm... heh

No comments: