Monday, May 11, 2009

KL Trip Day 2: Eat & Shop....

Sat, 2 May 09

We had a sumptuous lunch at home today.... Ah Gong also invited his relatives to the house.....
Mummy was too busy eating & feeding me, so she didn't manage to take pictures of the food or the guests....haha..

There are some pictures of me though... :p
Ah Gong showing me the spinning top before guests arrived.....
A video of me.....

Playing with my new giant dump truck which Ah Gong bought for me...(Thank you, Ah Gong!)

Playing with my new Ferrari car which Tai Gu Po bought for me...(Thank you, Tai Gu Po!)


After lunch and my nap, we went to 1 Utama in the evening for shopping!!
Daddy & Mummy bought me a new pair of Bubblegummers shoes from Bata, as I am going to outgrow my current See Kai Run shoes...

Having dinner at the foodcourt there...

1 comment:

kkf said...

ryan, u enjoyed urself? hee...looks like a fun trip u had, and wow, so many toys!