Monday, May 11, 2009

KL Trip Day 1: On our way......

Fri, 1 May 09

We set off for Changi Airport at around 6.30pm...... Upon reaching the airport, we had dinner at Popeyes first as it was not time yet to check in....
Can you see my Daddy in the queue?

Cheers!

In the departure area......



I dragged Mummy & Daddy to look at the buggy ride...

I also dragged Mummy up the escalator where there was a swimming pool & some other facilities... We saw a lady doing yoga there....


Playing with my Thomas train & racing car while waiting to board the plane....


On the plane.....All aboard & ready for take off....


Our plane only took off at about 10pm and we arrived at KL LCC at about 11pm....
Ah Gong, Ah Po & Ah Pak were there to fetch us... We reached their house at about 12.20am.... hehehe... Imagine what time I slept?? ;p

No comments: