Monday, May 11, 2009

KL Trip Day 3: Up to Genting....

Sun, 3 May 09

By the time we got ready to set off for Genting, it was already 12 plus.... hahaha....
It was just an hour plus journey though... We had lunch at one of the eating places there before going to check in at Genting View Resort....

Before setting off for Genting.... Mummy took some pictures of me and Wai Po as we had time to kill...
(We were waiting for Daddy to finish packing all our luggage & other stuff into the car.... Tough job... cos you wouldn't believe the amount of things we had! Ah Gong & Ah Po brought along cooking stuff, rice cooker etc to cook meals up there as our apartment had a kitchenette but it was not equipped...)

Singing ABC song with Ah Po....

Waiting for Ah Gong & Daddy to check in at the lobby......


View from our room....


Our little room and my little bed...


We went out to the shops after our bath.......



While waiting for Ah Gong to cook dinner....
Ah Gong bought this for me and Mummy built it for me... Is it nice?



Too hungry to wait anymore... I ate my honey stars first...hehe..

No comments: