Monday, May 11, 2009

KL Trip Day 4: Fun at Theme Park....

Mon, 4 May 09

We drove up to the peak where all the action & fun is ... :)

Still in my pyjamas...hehe..


Taking pictures before setting off....


Having lunch first..... I was playing with my new sea plane which I chose from the 7 Eleven shop...

At the entrance of the Outdoor Theme Park.....


Inside the park..... So foggy.....


On the Astro fighter (my favourite ride) with Mummy... I rode on it 4 times...3 times with Mummy & once with Daddy... hehe.. ;p


So many koi in the pond! Wow...


On board London bus with Daddy.... too bad this bus doesn't move... You are supposed to buy food from the cafe and then eat on the bus....


All aboard... ready to drive off....


Choo Choo...Chugga Chugga...


Up, up and away....


Round and round we went....


We went to Beryl's Chocolate Wonderland where Daddy bought some chocolates for gifts and own consumption....


Waiting for our (Ah Po's & Mummy's) take-away chicken porridge from Marybrown before heading back......

We had barbeque for dinner at our apartment.... Food prepared by Ah Gong & Ah Po, and barbeque all done by Daddy..... Kudos to Daddy....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PS: Mummy wanted to blog about the 1st incident that happened to me....

While I was in Ah Pak's room disturbing him and trying to get up the bed, I must have accidentally kicked the cupboard.... The door came off and fell onto me, and the whole cupboard came falling down also.....Luckily, Ah Pak managed to hold up the cupboard ...

Mummy & Daddy heard a loud crash from their room and rushed to see what happened....
It was very fortunate that I didn't suffer any injuries.....

[I am not so lucky the 2nd time round.... see next day post for details...]

No comments: