Monday, May 11, 2009

Holiday extension.....

just for me alone..... I would be staying over at Wai Gong's & Wai Po's place over the weekend... Yippee!! :D

Fri, 8 May 09

It's back to routine again... I had my Malay lesson at LNT today....
I only completed the "Y" worksheet just before going for class...haha..

All my teachers and the staff there asked what happened to me when they saw the plaster on my forehead....

We had lunch at Maggie Thai & Chinese restaurant where I had black pepper chicken rice with Mummy... I also ate some Thai coconut from Daddy's drink...

The waitresses there said I am very cute and we kept saying "Hi, hi, hi" to & fro... haha..


After my lesson, Mummy got me a mini blue jeep from the capsule machine.... We then went to Central Library to meet up with Daddy first before going to Pasir Ris....*grins*

No comments: