Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sick, Sick, Sick :(

Fri, 20 Mar 09

Mummy's sick and so am I..... However, Mummy's worse than mine, as I only have some runny nose & cough... Mummy's aching all over and feeling really sick... When she put me for my afternoon nap, she also went to get some rest... In the end, I didn't even sleep for an hour as I was coughing.... I even puked on my bed... Poor sick Mummy still have to drag herself to clean up the mess and make sure that I was ok....

Needless to say, we didn't go for my lesson today.... but guess what?? LNT called at around 2 plus to say today's lesson was cancelled as the teacher was not feeling well...... Seems like alot of people falling sick... Hope all of us get well soon!!
Ooh...so I didn't miss out my lesson today, as there would be a make up lesson..... :)

No comments: