Thursday, March 26, 2009

I love fire engines.....

You can hear me saying this when I am flipping through one of the books... hehe..
These are the 4 books Mummy borrowed for me the other day (13 Mar 09)...
Guess which one's my favourite??

Yes, it is "Fire Engine Man" (I can read or rather recite the first line "I love fire engines") followed by "Where's Spot" (I can remember some of the words inside also like "naughty spot", "in the box")

Everyday without fail, I would read through all 4 books.... I would say "Fire Engine Man" and brought the book to Mummy to read to me, then after Mummy finished reading this, I would say "Where's Spot" and brought the book to her....... Sometimes, I would want "Fire Engine Man" again, but Mummy would ask me to read the other 2 books first... :)

2 comments:

YEO Family said...

Siang have the Where's Spot book :) he adore it hehe

Terence, Gina & Ryan Chong said...

ryan also loves the "Where's Spot".... too bad it's not his...haha.. anyway, he has alot of other books and more are coming... hehe..