Saturday, March 7, 2009

Shopping day...

It's a shopping day for us today...

We went to Bugis Junction where Mummy bought her cosmetics.... Then we headed to GWC, where Daddy bought a model toy gun from a gifts shop, a Philips cordless phone from Best Denki (it came with a free Philips steam iron) and groceries from Cold Storage..... Mummy added my favourite Yoplait yogurt into the shopping trolley also... yeah..

Showing off my new shirt & shorts after my bath time (Daddy & Mummy bought for me from their Penang trip last Aug)...


Peek a boo......I see you!


Flipping through one of my favourite books and lying comfortably on Daddy's & Mummy's bed...

2 comments:

kkf said...

wat handsome boy!!

Terence, Gina & Ryan Chong said...

thank you for your compliments, auntie kkf! I hope to be as handsome as Dash gor gor :)