Thursday, March 26, 2009

Downtime for Mummy....

Mummy's still not fully recovered yet.... She didn't feel well again yesterday......
Wai Po was admitted into SGH yesterday in preparation for her operation today, but in the end, as Wai Po was down with flu.....Her operation would be postponed to 2 weeks later...

Wai Gong & Wai Po came over to accompany me after Wai Po was discharged at around 1pm.... Mummy had the chance to rest better today and she finally had the strength to update my blog.... Hopefully she would be completely well soon......

Here's my completed Chinese worksheet Mummy did with me this evening...


Daddy took this picture of me last night:

2 comments:

kkf said...

hope ur mummy recovers quickly!

Terence, Gina & Ryan Chong said...

kkf, thanks so much... am recovering well...though nose still leaking sometimes.. sigh..
hope u, dash & violet are well too... looking forward to our gathering... take ur time.. no hurry.. :)