Friday, March 13, 2009

HUGSSS!! :)

Today, I actually gave all my 3 teachers (Teacher Peiqin, Cikgu Mariam, 艾薇老师) big big hug when they asked for hug.... :) Normally, I would turn away and cling to Mummy instead.... I even gave the Japanese teacher a hug too though she didn't teach me before....Mummy told Daddy I must be in super good mood today.... or perhaps I have grown familiar to the teachers?? Hmmm, we shall see next week... haha...

It was the last English lesson for the term, and Teacher Peiqin wrote some comments on my booklet.........of course saying good things about me....hehe... I also submitted my homework for the 3rd English lesson today..

After the lesson, Mummy brought me to the Central Library to return the books we borrowed last time, and borrowed more books for me.... We then went to Bugis Junction to meet Daddy and had dinner at V8 Cafe...

Ooh, I turned 27 months old today.... ;p

Outside the library....


At V8 Cafe....


Gulping down the water..... I actually finished one glass, and even wanted another........ Daddy got to show me that the other 2 glasses were empty before I relented...... heh..

No comments: