Thursday, March 26, 2009

爸爸当家 (Daddy's in charge)

Sat, 21 Mar 09

Today, Daddy was the one looking after me as Mummy was still sick and needed lots of rest.... She was practically sleeping the whole day......haha...
I was still a little bundle of energy......whizzing & screeching all over the place....heh...
Daddy cooked both lunch & dinner for us..... Good job, Daddy!

While Mummy was sleeping and Daddy was busy with other things, I messed up the whole place... I took out my books and left some in Mummy's & Daddy's room, some in the living room and some in my bedroom..... When Mummy got up, she tidied up the mess before going to rest again...

She only recovered enough energy in the evening....so she decided to bathe me while Daddy was cooking dinner... Needless to say, she saw all the mess in the living room and nearly fainted...this time it was all my toys..... heh..

Verdict of Daddy's performance today: Ok, pass!! ;p

No comments: