Sunday, May 11, 2008

To GWC....

Fri, 2 May 08

In case you didn't know, GWC = Great World City.... ;p

Today, Ah Gong, Ah Po, Daddy, Mummy, & of course Me went to GWC....

They had dinner at the new foodcourt there.... I got to eat some fish & rice as well... Ah Po gave me some of her fish... it is yummy.. Mummy fed me some rice as well.... she didn't give me her fish as hers is soaked in sambal sauce, and would be too spicy for me...

After dinner, we went to walk around in Cold Storage... Ah Gong tried putting me down to walk abit, but I refused and clung to him... I saw a Gor Gor (18 months old) who was running all over the place.... Hmmm... wonder would I do that next time?? Oh, this Gor Gor also happened to break 3 packs of eggs.... tsk tsk..

Ok now for the photos...
During the day.....
Daddy, that's my piano.... Is my turn to play already...


Ah Po reading to me...



At the foodcourt in GWC...


In Cold Storage...
A nice shot with Ah Gong & Ah Po...


Dearest Ah Gong...


Dearest Ah Po...


Oh, here's the Gor Gor ... he is very tall hor... or am I short? :(

No comments: