Sunday, May 11, 2008

Dinner at Tiong Bahru Food Centre....

Sat, 3 May 08

Today would be the last night Ah Gong & Ah Po are here... They would be going back to KL tomorrow afternoon.... so fast huh, I was just warming up to them....

All of us went for dinner at Tiong Bahru Food Centre.... I sat in my stroller as there was no high chair for me there....

Ah Po fed me some of her iced water using a straw... and I kept asking for more... I would point to her glass, indicating that I wanted some more...hahaha...

Bored...bored...bored...



Showing Ah Po my doggie pouch...


Is the food here yet??


My expression after drinking the water......

Asking for more though...haha..


Grimace again...


Still asking for more.... funny right?? Ah Po always said I am a funny boy...haha.. :)

No comments: