Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to Wai Po! :)

Wed, 21 May 08

Today is Wai Po's birthday..... Happy Birthday to Wai Po!!

Mummy brought me to lunch at Pete's Place at Grand Hyatt with Auntie Esther & Auntie Bless... I met Gor Gor Jovan for the first time & Randal again.... ;p

Chomping on my long breadstick... is the longest biscuit I had ever eaten!! haha...

Some pictures taken by Auntie Bless:
Me...

Gor Gor Jovan...


Randal...


Playing in Tangs...


Oh, today I gave Mummy a scare.....
As you know, since I overcame my fear of walking outside, now I loved to walk all over the place... We all went to Mango at Shaw House there, where Mummy put me down and I began walking about in Mango... and also walked out of Mango to the streets.... At one instance, a lady bumped into me and I fell straight down backwards.... The back of my head was abit red, and I cried very loudly...The lady who knocked me down was so scared also... She kept apologizing to Mummy & me... Luckily, I am blessed... No serious injury, and so far I am ok...
Thank you, Lord, for watching over me.. Amen...

No comments: