Saturday, May 24, 2008

Lunch at Soup Restaurant...

Sun, 18 May 08

Today, we had lunch at Soup Restaurant in Suntec with Wai Gong, Wai Po, Jiu Jiu & his fiance... It was a belated Mother's Day lunch for Wai Po & Mummy dearest....
We went to shop for a watch for Wai Po after lunch....
After buying the watch, Wai Gong & Wai Po brought me back home to take my belongings first before bringing me to Pasir Ris... Yeah! I am going to stay with them for Sun & Mon, would be back on Tue...
Mummy & Daddy continued to shop around in Suntec for awhile...They went to Carrefour, then to Daddy's office in Bugis area for Daddy to pick up his laptop... They also went to OG, where Mummy bought Wai Gong's father's day's present & Jiu Jiu's birthday present...
Daddy bought Mummy this as well:

It is a very good buy at $73.... If you like Elizabeth Arden Green Tea fragrance, go grab this value set!!

Even though I was not with them, I am still on their minds... See, they bought me this Fisher Price bulldozer from Carrefour.... ;p


Now, for the pictures...
Just arrived.... while waiting for Wai Gong they all....
Posing with Mummy.....


Walking all over the place...


Family picture :)
Finally, time to eat....


Normally, Mummy is the one feeding me when we ate out... but since Wai Gong was around, she gave him the honour to do so...hahaha... (I think Mummy is very happy as she can eat in peace..)


We went to the Fountain of Wealth after lunch...

Walking there.....

Sulking to Wai Gong.... ;p
After that, we went to Millenia Walk....
I had a great time walking all over the place....hehehe...


See my happy smile :)

No comments: