Saturday, May 24, 2008

Dinner at Seoul Garden....

Sat, 17 May 08

Today, Mummy decided to use the carrier again... We took bus 195 and alighted at Millenia Walk there, where Daddy dropped by a shop selling ship, plane & tank models to look around... After that, we walked to Marina Square, where Daddy went to another models shop.... Mummy was looking at shoes in the shoes shop opposite, when I saw a lady holding a balloon and kept pointing at it... The kind lady gave the balloon to me.... Thank you!! heee.. :)

We had dinner at Seoul Garden.... I ate alot of broccoli, some chicken, and some omelette...

Ok, I know my mouth is very dirty...


Daddy, can you help me to open this so that I can wipe my mouth?


After our meal.... satisfied.... ;p

Daddy, I won't be tempted by the pocky.... *serious look*


See me walking and playing with my balloon...
(I finally overcame my fear of walking outside after yesterday's "training" by Daddy & Mummy... They encouraged me to walk from our door to the lift lobby... It took me 30 mins to do so, coupled with crying & fussing... but I finally did it!! Now, I have no qualms about walking outside.... hehehe.. Daddy & Mummy are going to have new headaches...)

No comments: