Sunday, May 11, 2008

Ah Gong & Ah Po are here!! :)

Thur, 1 May 08

Today is Labour Day, a public holiday, which means Daddy is at home!! :)

Ah Gong & Ah Po arrived at around 5 pm today just as I was going to have my bath...hehehe...

I walked out wearing only my diaper (I had sharp ears, you know... I could hear them at the door..) as Mummy had taken off all my clothes for my bath... so that was their first glimpse of me...hahaha..

They came bearing gifts for me as usual.. ;p

I had a new little grape piano, 2 new packs of balls, a tennis ball, a little hammer, a windmill, a little bubble blower (oh, this is for Daddy & Mummy to blow bubbles for me since I can't do so yet..) and a set of new pyjamas... Woah!! Thanks so much, Ah Gong & Ah Po!! Muaks!!

My grape piano, ping pong balls, tennis ball & little hammer... Can you spot them all??


My windmill... I love to point at it and watch it spins... :)


My bubble blower.... bubbles bubbles bubbles!!!
My new pyjamas set...

No comments: