Thursday, April 9, 2009

Waiting Vigil for Wai Po.....

Today, we arrived at SGH at about 1pm and stayed there to wait for Wai Po to come out from the operating theatre..... She had gone in at about 10am and only came out at about 6pm.... It was a long operation.... and a long wait for us...

During this time, guess what I was doing?? I would eat & drink & drag my Wai Gong to walk around..... I finished all the biscuits and 2 pieces of raisin bread Mummy brought along for me... not to mention we also had lunch & dinner at the Kopitiam there.... I finished my bottle of water and Mummy refilled it for me twice.... so I drank 3 bottles today!! My tummy is super big now...heh..

We only saw Wai Po at around 7pm after we finished our dinner and Wai Gong received a call from the staff informing him that Wai Po was in the High Dependency Unit for observation..... We stayed for awhile more and left at 8pm as I was getting tired & cranky already... Wai Gong was still there with Wai Po though....

We would go & visit Wai Po again tomorrow... now I am already in dreamland...zzzz...

2 comments:

kkf said...

hope your wai po recovers fast!

Terence, Gina & Ryan Chong said...

auntie kkf, thanks..
wai po has been discharged on tue...