Saturday, April 18, 2009

Start of Term 2 at LNT...

Fri, 17 Apr 09

Today is my first lesson for Term 2 at LNT.... It's actually week 2, but because last Fri was a public holiday, we did not have any lesson, nor would there be any make-up class.... :( So I missed my 1st English lesson, and I would miss the 2nd English lesson as well, as that Fri would be a public holiday again (1st May).... geeez...

LNT would only refund 1 lesson for 2 lessons missed due to public holiday.... If only 1 lesson is missed, no refund.... There would be no make-up as well... Mummy was very unhappy with their policy (She checked the calender and realised that for Term 4, if I stayed on the Fri class, I would miss 2 lessons again.... so lugi!!) and Daddy had sent them an email.... The management replied that they were unaware that there would be 4 public holidays on a Fri this year..... and they might review their policy... Let's see what they said when they get back to us on this issue again.... hmmm....

It was Malay lesson today, and I learnt a new pantun "Geylang Sipaku Geylang".... Oh, I had a new classmate today..... Her name's Wei En.... so now there are 3 of us in the class.. :)
I submitted my homework for the last lesson for Term 1 as well...


After my lesson today, Mummy got this mini truck from the capsule machine for me to add to my collection... ;p


Lastly, these were delivered by the postal uncle today.......hehehe.... more new clothes....

No comments: