Thursday, April 16, 2009

Visiting Wai Po....

On Fri, 10 Apr 09, and Sat, 11 Apr 09, Daddy & Mummy brought me to SGH to visit Wai Po.... We stayed there for around 3 hours to accompany Wai Po.... I would drag Wai Gong to walk around or ask him to carry me .... I am a good boy, right? I didn't really fuss though I kept eating & drinking.... Daddy & Mummy said I was bored out of my skull, so I must have something in my mouth...haha.. :)

Wai Po was recovering well after the operation and she can drink milo already.... But she can't carry me or play with me as before as her wound still hurt... poor Wai Po...

We didn't manage to visit Wai Po on Sun, 12 Apr 09, as Mummy had laundry and alot of housework to do (Daddy did help abit...hehe).. Also, Wai Po told Mummy not to keep bringing me to hospital as there are alot of germs around.... Wai Po really dotes on me.... Awww... Wai Po, hope you recover soon!

No comments: