Friday, April 3, 2009

I recited "Burung Kakak Tua" in class today!

I had my last lesson for Term 1 at Little Neuro Tree today... It was actually the term break this week, but since we missed the Malay lesson the other week as the teacher was sick, we had our make-up lesson this week...

Today, I had 2 extra stickers to stick on my booklet as I recited the "Burung Kakak Tua" two times in addition to the lesson time.... once when we were waiting for Enrui to arrive... the other time was at the end of the lesson, and Cikgu Mariam asked me to go to her and recite in front of the class.... (Mummy accompanied me...hehe) I managed to do so and earn another "star" sticker :)

After my lesson today, I had another toy from the capsule machine... a mini forklift... heh..

Mummy took some pictures of me before we went out...
All ready to go for my class... I would say "去上课"
Am I handsome?? All my teachers commented I am a handsome boy...... ;p I hugged all 3 of them again today.... but only for a second, thereafter I would push away... hehe..

3 comments:

kkf said...

i think u r very handsome too ryan! chop you for my violet. haha

YEO Family said...

Handsome :) handsome

Terence, Gina & Ryan Chong said...

thank you auntie kkf!! wow, i have a little gf now... hope to meet my gf soon... and handsome dash gor gor.. ;p

thank you, auntie jane!!