Sunday, April 19, 2009

To Pasir Ris again....

We went to Pasir Ris again today....... :)
Mummy brought me there first, as Daddy needed to attend to something......

While I was entertaining/disturbing Wai Gong & Wai Po, Mummy went off to have her haircut at Whitesands....

She came back with these books for me as they were on special offer.... All 3 books only cost $7.50 in total..... cheap right? ;p

After Daddy met her at Whitesands, she went to shop for shoes & ended up with 3 pairs! haha...

Taken at home just before my bedtime....
The little pink tortoise is actually my Mummy's (Daddy bought for her yesterday when he went out "jalan") I like it too.... and would say "很 cute"...



Having my drink.... "ahhh...."

2 comments:

kkf said...

i am always going pasir ris too. find a day we shall meet up either white sands or downtown east!!!

Terence, Gina & Ryan Chong said...

auntie kkf, sure!! wld love to meet my little gf and handsome dash gor gor... :)