Friday, February 27, 2009

Sing a Song.......

Some songs that I am singing, or rather trying to sing nowadays..... ;p

The Alphabet Song....

I can sing almost the whole song (though some parts abit unclear when reciting the A-Z part).....
"Now I know my ABC" I can sing this whole line... :)
The last line I still have not got the hang of it, only the "Me" come out loud & clear....haha!
London Bridge is falling down (one of the songs sang in LNT English class)
So far I would always request Mummy to sing this song to me by saying "iron bars"....hahaha..
As Mummy sings, I would try to follow but only manage the last few words of each line (falling down, irons bars, bend & break, and my fair lady...)
Polly, Put the Kettle on

I mastered the 2nd part: "Sukey, take it off again" first... though not every word.... think only the "off again" and "all gone away"... ;p

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!
I can sing almost the whole song, though some parts not very clear.... heee...
丑小鸭

Still learning to sing this Chinese song, only the "呱呱呱" part comes out clearly.... the other lyrics I am still trying to remember how to pronounce though I can get certain parts right sometimes...
Chinese version of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
小星星

I can sing almost the whole song also..... ;p

No comments: