Thursday, February 26, 2009

Our Steamboat Dinner......

Sat, 21 Feb 09

Today, we went to Wai Gong's & Wai Po's place for steamboat!! It was Mummy's request as she said they had not eaten steamboat for ages........ We left at around 3.30pm after the rain stopped.... Jiu Jiu & Jiu Mu were there as well.....
Yum Yum.... I had a great steamboat dinner.... I kept asking for "fishball".... hehehe
Mummy & Daddy left at about 9pm when Wai Gong was bathing me... Yep, you guessed it, I would be staying over for the weekend..... *grins* :)
Mummy took some shots of me while we waited for Daddy to get ready.....
Blowing at the Lion puppet...haha..


Kissing/Biting my doggie & Moo Moo Cow....

Playing with my doggie & posing for shots.......

With Wai Gong......

With Mummy........ (Mummy was very happy to have the steamboat she couldn't stop smiling!! hahaha)

With Daddy...........


Jiu Jiu & Jiu Mu


Our steamboat spread.... think it was not complete though...... Also, we had not opened up the covers of the containers, so can't see the food inside....
Mummy only took these 2 pictures before diving into the food.......hehe...

No comments: