Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Last Routine Check-up at SGH

Today, Wai Po came at about 11am to accompany Mummy & I to my appointment at SGH.... Daddy was unable to take leave as he had a meeting....

My appointment was at 12.20pm....... We reached at about 12.05pm and waited for half an hour to see the doctor.... As usual, Dr Selina Ho commented I was very adorable!! :) hehe... I was not on my best behaviour though.... The nurse only managed to take down my weight of 12.8kg... Before she could measure my height, I decided that I did not want to stand on the machine anymore... so we don't know how tall I am now...... hmmm... When the doctor wanted to examine me, I kept saying "mai ya" and even push her hand away... *oops*

Dr Selina told Mummy I was developing well, and there was no need for subsequent routine check-up..... She wrote down "open date" on my appointment card.... Anytime within 2 years, if Mummy wanted to bring me to see her again (for consultation or optional jabs), we would just need to call and make an appointment...

Some pictures of me after my afternoon nap while waiting for Wai Gong to arrive.... ;p
The 2 heart cushions are free gifts from Mummy's cosmetics' purchase yesterday...


4 comments:

kkf said...

ryan so smart, no need follow up one...

and he is still ever so cute.

btw, i am also thinking of bringing dash for the free admission to bird park, but dunno whether can make it to be among the 2009 people.

average Joan said...

congrats on 'abandoning' sgh! :P

Terence, Gina & Ryan Chong said...

thanks, auntie kkf & bloom... :)

kkf, just try... but maybe must go there early... when it opens...hehe..
i heard for the singapore flyer, pp even went to queue on fri nite *faint*

YEO Family said...

Horray for ryan on his graduations from the reviews :)

Ryan really very cute. adorable :)