Saturday, February 14, 2009

An afternoon out with Mummy...

Fri, 13 Feb 09

Today, as usual, I had my Little Neuro Tree lesson at 3.30pm.... It was Chinese lesson today... I also submitted my homework from the last Chinese lesson to Teacher Aiwei... (oops, Mummy forgot to take a picture of the worksheet, so can't show you all here...)

After the lesson, we went to Tiong Bahru Plaza to walk around.... We were unable to meet Daddy as he would be working late..... so sad... I had not seen my Daddy for this week, as he came back after 9pm everyday, and I was already in bed....

I am 26 months old today...
Mummy would always take pictures of me on the 13th of each month unless she forgot....
Enjoy!

Before going out......different poses... ;p



Enjoying the walk home.....
Down the slope........wheee....
Mummy asked me to pose in front of the lantern... :)

No comments: