Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Positive Play Trial Class @ ELC Paragon

Mon, 16 Feb 09

Today, both Mummy & I woke up earlier than usual as Mummy was bringing me to the Positive Play @ Early Learning Centre (Paragon).... The session would start at 10am and end at 10.45am...

There were supposed to be 6 toddlers (from 16-30 mths) in the class consisting of a pair of twins, however the twins and one other toddler didn't turn up, so there were only 3 of us..... I was the oldest there... There was one girl, Emilie, who is 22 months old, and another boy, Jayden, 16 months old....

We started off with easy-going toy play session.... Of course, I was interested in the cars....hahaha...After that, we had musical moments, yoga play, positive discipline (where we shook our musical instruments/danced to the music, and when the music stopped, we would stop whatever we were doing), interactive story telling, positive affirmation circle (where teacher Miss Huzzy asked each parent what attribute they would like their child to have.... the other 2 parents said happy, and Mummy chose confident for me ;p), bubbles time (yippee!!) and then goodbye (Barney "I Love You" song)....

After the class, I got to sit on 2 stationery car rides for awhile before Mummy whisked me off.... She then went to Metro to buy her cosmetics before we went home.... Both of us had a good nap in the afternoon... hehe...

Mummy didn't bring the camera today... She took 2 pictures of me with her handphone though.... She would try to transfer the pictures to her laptop and then upload here.... ;p

Let me show you what I completed today (my homework for the 2nd English lesson at LNT):

No comments: