Monday, December 13, 2010

Hi-5 Musical

Fri, 10 Dec 10

We arrived at around 3pm for the 4pm show, and the queue was ridiculous..... It was supposedly full house already, so Mummy brought me to a nice spot outside the area to wait for the show to start.... I was able to get a clear view.....




Did you notice there were only 4 of them?? I was telling Mummy no. 4 is missing... (it was because Tim was sick that day)

I didn't get to take picture with Hi-5 this time, but it's ok..... As this year, they actually took your pictures against a green cloth when you were entering the show area, then they superimposed your picture onto one with Hi-5 on it..... You had to pay for the picture!!

Last yr, I was up close & personal with the Hi-5 team, and even carried by Lauren!! :p
The best part: It's FREE!! haha...
See here: http://ryanchl.blogspot.com/2009/12/hi-5-musical-meet-greet.html

1 comment:

kkf said...

oh yah lor, hi5 musical is very popular the queue was super scary!!