Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hi-5 Musical Meet & Greet

After my lesson today, Mummy brought me to Takashimaya to watch the Hi-5 Musical..... :)

While waiting for the show to start.....


Noticed that the other children were sitting right in front?? I wanted to stick to Mummy instead, so I was at the back, cos all the adults were supposed to stand at the back....
I was holding the car Mummy bought for me..... a reward for behaving well in class, and singing the "pantun".... Mummy already promised me last week that she will buy for me only if I was good in class this week..... We had seen it while on our way to Bugis Junction then....

After the Hi-5 show, we went to Great World City to meet Daddy and have dinner....

Ferrero Rocher Christmas Tree and Christmas Tree outside Paragon

No comments: