Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Kuching Trip Day 4: My Gingerbread Man

Sat, 18 Dec 10 night

After our dinner, we went to walk around the nearby shopping centres again.....
Another car ride....haha... (oh, I always sit in it without moving.......in fact, I don't want it to move... help save $ for my parents... heh)


We didn't realise it was raining until we wanted to head back to our hotel.......
We also saw a Christmas procession where there was a band, and some floats...... those people were bravely walking in the rain......
As we were standing near the road, Santa Claus walked by and gave me some sweets..... :)

Back in the hotel.........


Daddy bought me the gingerbread man which I have been eyeing since the first day we arrived....
It costs RM10.10 after service charge and govt tax (8.80++)
Mummy finds it quite ridiculous that service charge is included?!
It's in the same image as the one I took picture with.... (remember??)


I can't wait to eat it!! yum yum..

No comments: