Monday, December 13, 2010

Thomas & Friends Musical Meet & Greet




Fri, 10 Dec 10

After the Hi-5 show, we walked around abit before going to Millenia Walk as there will be a Thomas & Friends show at 7pm.....

When we arrived at Millenia Walk, it was only 5 plus.... but I told Mummy I wanted to wait around the area for the Thomas show!! So bored Mummy took pictures of me first.... There was a small section selling Thomas merchandise and I had a fun time looking at them....


Later, I was fascinated by the popcorn making machine and sat there looking at the people preparing the popcorn... The free popcorn will be given out to us at 6.15pm....
By about 5.45pm, people started queuing for the free photo pass (limited to first 40 family) and Mummy quickly went to queue while I waited patiently at the popcorn area for my popcorn....

Happily munching on my popcorn.....



Here's our photo pass....


The show finally started and Thomas appeared!!



Up close & personal with Thomas and Sir Topham Hatt :p

1 comment:

kkf said...

the queue for thomas is better right? hee