Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Finally!

Today, I didn't cry when Mummy dropped me off at school!! Achievement! Yeah!

We were running late and were just in time for the assembly..... Ms Chin happened to be standing near the door so Mummy just asked me to go to her and went off..... Maybe everything was still a blur, so I didn't react fast enough to cry.... haha...

Mummy wondered if it's just a fluke for today..... She's keeping her fingers & toes crossed that this will continue and I won't cry tomorrow, the day after, and in future.....

My reward for not crying today:

I ate one kinder joy, and had a toy robot!
I also had Diesel from the Thomas collection which Mummy bought in 7 Eleven!

I'm a happy boy..... :)

2 comments:

YEO Family said...

:) nice new skin that you have used! wow! ryan is all grown up

kkf said...

yes, nice look to your web! ryan is a handsome boy!