Friday, April 30, 2010

6th week in school...

Mummy's happy to announce that I have finally stopped my crying antics....
For the whole of this week, I didn't cry at all in school....

So I got to watch my Thomas vcds on Wed.... though Mummy had not opened the bicycle for me to play yet....

When I was still crying everyday for the past weeks, Mummy was telling Daddy:"When will I ever see the day when Ryan will wave bye bye to me happily like all the other kids?"
She's happy to tell Daddy that the day has arrived!! This week, I said bye bye to her with a smile everyday and went off to join other kids for assembly....

4 more weeks and it will be term break...
Mummy's now worried about how I will fare after the June school holidays... Will I revert back to crying again... since it's a long long break..... hmmm....

No comments: