Sunday, April 11, 2010

Addition to my library...

More additions to my library.... haha

Daddy & Mummy bought these 5 books at the MPH warehouse sale in Singapore Expo on 2 Apr for $10 only.... Needless to say, Daddy added on more books to his collection as well.... :)
Mummy also found "Hannibal Rising" and "The Complete Chronicles of Narnia", both are hardcover books and cost $8 each... good buy! The narnia book has beautiful illustrations as well...


The "Lilo & Stitch All About Planets" book is also bought at the MPH sale for $8...
The "Bob the Builder Story Treasury" is bought at MPH at Parco @ Millenia Walk on 3 Apr for $17 plus.... as it was on 40% off....


Based on the number of books my Daddy has, Mummy said he can open a mini library already..... and there can be a children section in it as well (courtesy of my books!) ..... so you can imagine how many books my Daddy & I have! Daddy still have more than me.........no, not in the thousands.... we don't have that much space....... haha

No comments: