Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sentosa - Underwater World


Sat, 13 Mar 10
I'm 3 years and 3 months old today......
We woke up early and left the house at around 9 plus..... After having breakfast at McDonalds, we went off to Sentosa again! This time, there was no queue at the Underwater World.....
I had a fun time there.......I especially liked being in the underwater tunnel where I saw huge fishes, sharks, stingrays swimming around us.......

We had a family shot taken and Daddy & Mummy decided to purchase the package which consists of the photo, a magnet, and a key chain...... I also have a dolphin soft toy....

After touring the Underwater World, we headed to the Dolphin Lagoon...... It was only 1 plus then and we had to wait till 2.30pm for the "Meet the Fur Seals" show, followed by the "Meet the Dolphins" show at 3pm....
I ate my cereals and snacks while waiting....... During this time, it rained heavily!! Luckily, the rain stopped in time for us to enjoy the show... :) In fact, if it didn't rain, the weather will be so hot and unbearable for us to sit there for an hour plus........ Right after the rain stopped and the sun came out, we were feeling hot already...... Imagine if we were to wait in the heat.....so we were lucky in a sense.....hehe..
We saw the trainers feeding the dolphins.....


Meet the Fur Seals



Meet the Dolphins

No comments: