Monday, March 22, 2010

My First Day of School

Today's my first day of school at The Chinese Kindergarten!
Daddy specially took leave to accompany me on my first day of school as well.... but as he had something important on, he had to go back to office in the afternoon.... So only Mummy was there waiting to fetch me home....

In my new uniform! Mummy said it reminded her of the Scottish plaid.... hehe...

Putting on my socks...

All geared up and ready to go!
After school, having some fun at the playground before going home... :)
Ok, now for the report of how I fared in school today....
Indeed I did tear and cry now & then when I was in class....
After Mummy & Daddy said goodbye to me, my Chinese teacher led us to our classroom...... Mummy & Daddy waited awhile to see how it goes.... The principal, Mrs Wong, told them I was starting to tear but still quite manageable..... We will be going for playground time... but I didn't play at all, as I was busy crying away while my English & Form teacher, Ms Chin, consoled me...
Mummy & Daddy was hiding upstairs where they can see me... When Ms Chin pointed them out to be, I cried even harder..... Ms Chin was very patient and kept talking to me....
Mummy & Daddy then decided to go for lunch first and asked the staff to call them if I got too inconsolable..... Mummy even put her phone on the table in case she didn't hear it ring.... haha... No, Mummy's phone didn't ring at all.... so guess I was quite ok....
When Mummy & Daddy came back from lunch, they didn't know I was at the waiting area there with my Chinese teacher, cos I was just sobbing & whining abit..... But when I saw Mummy, my tears started flowing.... though I still allowed the teacher to led me back to class....
Later, just before dismissal, my English teacher, Ms Chin, brought the class to toilet... and I saw Mummy at the waiting area there.... Ms Chin told me:"See, your Mummy is there waiting for you... I didn't bluff you..." Though I wanted badly to go to Mummy, I still followed Ms Chin to the toilet first and then back to class to say our goodbyes and get our bags..... *Thumbs up*
All in all, Mummy & Daddy feel that I'm doing quite well for my first day.....
Hope I will not cry so much tomorrow..... and settle down soon....

2 comments:

average Joan said...

good job ryan!

kkf said...

jiayou ryan, enjoy your school! nice uniform!!!