Sunday, March 28, 2010

I want Mummy.. Where's Mummy?

Thur, 25 Mar 10

I cried and kicked and made a fuss when Mummy left me to my teacher today after the assembly....

Later when Mummy came to pick me up, my form teacher, Ms Chin, told her about what I did....
- I didn't play when it's playground time.... instead, I kept clinging to her and asked her where is Mummy? Why Mummy cannot be here?
- Obviously, I didn't eat my lunch as well...
- I told her I wanted to kiss Ah Moo... (so she asked Mummy who is Ah Moo? She thought it's another term I called my Po Po by, but she also guessed maybe it's a cow...)
- I cried until 2 of my classmates were badly affected by me and cried as well...
- I missed my Chinese lesson as I was still crying here & there, so Ms Chin did some arts & craft with me in another room... I did some cutting & colouring...

Can you see what is this??

I told Ms Chin I wanted a blue car, so we cut it into the shape of a car and coloured it blue...

No comments: