Sunday, March 14, 2010

Pallada & Bouncing Castle @ Harbourfront

Sat, 13 Mar 10

Pallada - This Russian sailing ship goes to different ports of the world for exhibit....
It docked here for the weekend only.... We were lucky to catch a sight of it......hehe..






Bouncing Castle....
You need to produce a receipt of $20 purchase at any shop in Harbourfront to go in... There's no time limit though... Daddy said I must have been inside for at least half an hour?? I still think it's not enough...
Jump, jump, jump! I'm a blurrrrrr....ahahaha

Video of me bouncing away
You gotta see with your head tilted cos Mummy doesn't know how to rotate the video image... If you know how to, do leave a comment for my Mummy... Thank you....Muaks!

1 comment:

kkf said...

looks like the one changi airport has during christmas. all kids enjoy bouncing castle i think...haha