Saturday, January 9, 2010

Penang Trip Day 3: A minor incident...

Wed, 30 Dec 09 late at night (almost midnight)
I was sleeping already, when I suddenly woke up coughing and then without warning, just puked all over my bed..... Daddy heard me coughing, turned around to look at me, and saw I had vomited on my Ah Moo, and on the cot.... Mummy was in the shower then...
I dirtied my shirt & pants as well, and Mummy had to clean me up.... while Daddy called the housekeeping to change a cot for me.... and also Mummy's quilt cover as I managed to puke onto that as well...
In my new cot... It's much newer and more colourful than the old one.... hehe..

Daddy patting me and consoling me....
Looking forlornly at my Ah Moo.... I can't hug it as it's very wet and stinks of my vomit....Mummy managed to wipe off all the vomit with water and the face towel.... Luckily, we will be going home tomorrow, so Mummy can wash it for me....


Finally fell asleep.........
Reason for my vomit?? Daddy guessed I must have eaten too much cheese during dinner.... Remember my pizza meal?? I put alot of the parmesan cheese on top, as I loved to shake shake the bottle...
Lesson learnt... for Mummy & Daddy at least, as I will most probably forgot about it and want to put alot of cheese again the next time... ;p

No comments: