Sunday, January 31, 2010

Orchard

Sat, 30 Jan 10

We went to Orchard area today..... Daddy redeemed a $20 Metro voucher with his UOB card points and bought 2 shirts there....... He also bought Mummy a pair of earrings from SK Jewellery at 313 @ Somerset....
Trying to put on my socks before going out...

Along Orchard road....

In the newly re-opened Mandarin Gallery...... The seats there for people to rest are absolutely divine.....

Check this out...... you can practically lie down on it......


Mummy read about this roof top garden on top of Orchard Central, so we went to have a look.... hmmmm.... nothing much at all.... though a minor incident happened as we were going up the last escalator....
Out of a sudden, the escalator suddenly jerked to a stop! Luckily Mummy was holding onto the handrail and holding my hand tightly as well.... Mummy was wondering aloud how come it stopped when she suspiciously looked at me.... cos she remembered seeing a red button at the side... so she asked me:"Ryan, did you press anything? Did you press the red button?" I answered softly:"Yes...." Uh oh, seems like I am the one who stopped the escalator... I got a good scolding from both Mummy & Daddy after that..... Daddy warned me not to ever touch anything on the escalator as it is very dangerous... What if I had my hand stuck instead?
They were glad that nothing happened as there were other people behind us as well.... Otherwise, we might be the cause of someone's mishap.....


View from the roof top garden.... I was interested in the vehicles on the road.... I told Mummy:"Mummy, see there are 4 buses there..."


Guess what this is? Where is it found?
It's a seat to hold your baby while you are doing your business.... Mummy find this really useful, and took a shot of it... It's found in the cubicle of Orchard Central's toilet.... cool huh?
We had dinner at Marche at 313 @ Somerset...
Original Snow Sledge from Zermatt, Switzerland - Year 1834....

1 comment:

kkf said...

i also just redeemed 20 dollars metro voucher. haha. happy lunar new year to you and your family!