Monday, January 25, 2010

Nursery

Daddy, Mummy & I went to have a look at The Chinese Kindergarten today..... Mummy had called them up last week to enquire about the nursery class, and there is still vacancy for the afternoon session... Hence, Daddy took leave today, so we can have a look at the school....

They decided to just pop over for a look at the YWCA Kindergarten as well, since it is just next door.....

After looking at these 2 schools (which are very near to our place), a decision had been made and it is unanimous.... All 3 of us preferred one over the other... Yes, including me.... cos Daddy & Mummy asked me which school I like.... and my answer is:

http://chinesekindergarten.org/

I will be starting school only in Term 2.... as we are going off for a week long holiday for Chinese New Year....

Will I cry?? Can I adapt?? ................

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hiya,

My boy, Ryan (also) from Feb 07 thread is there too!

He has been there since last June cos the principal agreed to let him enter at 2.5 yrs. He absolutely love the school and the school bus ride. Really no regrets sending him to that school. He is "repeating" his pre-nursery school this year, cos he is only officially 3 this year.