Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Thorn among the Roses...

(Photos by Auntie Serene.... Thanks so much, Auntie Serene!! Muaks!)
[From top left clockwise, Estelle, Me, Rachel, Enbi]

We had a fun time out today with some Jan07 Mummies and their toddlers....
I met 3 pretty mei mei, Rachel, Estelle, and Enbi .... :) I was the only boy there....

Alas, Mummy forgot to bring the camera, so no photos to show.....

Auntie Yvonne, Auntie Serene, Auntie June, if you all did take some photos, do post up in your blog or email to Mummy, can?? So I can show everyone the 3 pretty girls I hanged out with today.... haha.. ;p

Mummy was in awe with the way the girls were running all over the place..... As for me, I just observed at the sideline and laughed....It was fun for me too just looking at them.... I did play with the slide for awhile.... I also hugged & high 5 Estelle at one instant, and sayang her when she fell down and cried...
Mummy wished I was more active and daring.... Ha, Mummy, maybe you would wish differently when that day comes....

No comments: