Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Letter C - Day 2


After a fun time out, Mummy bathed me when we reached home..... After my bath, she asked me if I wanted to nap or study... I chose to study first then nap...

So we proceeded with the Letter C (initially, Mummy thought if I was tired, she would just do it together with tomorrow's learning)

I learnt about animals starting with C: Cat (my favourite), Cheetah, Cow, Camel, Crocodile, Crab, Clam, Centipede, Caterpillar

Colouring: The Cc Template
Writing: Cc for Centipede
Craft: Cow TP roll ; Cheetah & Crocodile collector card
Song: Old MacDonald Had a Farm
Reading: Clarence the Crocodile ;
My First Cat (there are different types of cats shown in the book, Mummy asked me which one I like, and I chose the ginger cat.... Mummy thought I anyhow pointed, but when she turned to different pages with ginger cat and others, I still chose back the ginger cat... hehe)

No comments: