Wednesday, July 1, 2009

*Skips & Hops* *Grins* ;p

I woke up at 8 plus this morning.....It was raining cats & dogs then...
Mummy took my temperature........37.2 degree celsius.... Phew...my fever is gone.... :)

Wai Po came to see me after her radiotherapy session at SGH.... Later, Wai Gong also came in the evening after his work....
Mummy said I managed to "trick" them into coming to see me only.... hehe..

Temperature check again in the afternoon: 36.9 degree celsius...
In the evening: 37.2 degree celsius....

I am still having abit of runny nose & cough though...

Chugging to & fro the living room (where Wai Gong & Wai Po are) and the study room (where Mummy is)...



With my beloved Wai Po...


A shot with Wai Gong & Wai Po...*Muaks* Thanks for coming over to see me :p


GRRRRR... What's wrong with blogger?? Mummy seems to have problems posting images recently... *ANGRY*
Mummy finally managed to upload the pictures using her laptop's Mozilla Firefox.... This is just weird.... Something is definitely wrong with blogger... Mummy went to search for the help and realised many people are facing the same problem as well.... Hope they resolve it soon...

No comments: