Tuesday, July 21, 2009

喜喜 Double Happiness

Sat, 18 Jul 09

Today, Mummy brought me to Pasir Ris alone as Daddy went to work.....
My 二姑婆, 姑婆, & 2 表姨s were here to attend one of my 堂姨's wedding dinner tonight....

In the evening, 7 of us (including Wai Gong, Mummy & Me) went to 千喜楼 at the Civil Service Club at Tessensohn Road for the wedding dinner.....

I had a fabulous time there, eating till my tummy is big & round... When it's time to clap, I was very happy and clapped very enthusiastically.... I even joined in the "yum seng" part.... hahaha...
As Mummy didn't bring camera, all photos were taken using Wai Gong's camera....(photos to be uploaded at a later date)
Mummy did up a slideshow..... uploaded on 3 Aug 09
Enjoy watching :)



Here are some taken by my 表姨s


With my pretty 表姨 on Sun, 19 Jul 09.... I had a fun time playing with her :)

No comments: