Friday, June 5, 2009

Thomas & Friends Musical Meet-and-Greet

Today, after my English lesson at LNT, Mummy brought me to Marina Square to watch the Thomas & Friends show.... :) As we were there quite early (at around 6.10pm), we managed to be among the first 40 to get a pass for photo taking with Thomas & The Fat Controller after the show....hehe...
While queuing up for the show, I was munching on my biscuits....

However, I was not well behaved.... :(

Upon entering the seating area, I saw Percy & James on the stage and kept chanting "Zuo Zuo Choo Choo Train", wanting to sit on the train and even made an outburst (this is "Tantrum no. 1)..... Mummy managed to calm me down after awhile, and I did participate in the "Beep Beep" part & clapping hands before the actual show started....

As the show progressed and 2 children, 1 jie jie & 1 gor gor, got selected to sit on Percy & James, I started "Tantrum no. 2"(though not as bad as no.1 ).... I was very excited when Thomas finally arrived on the show and kept exclaiming "Wah, Wah... Thomas Thomas!!"

After the show ended, we queued up to take photo with Thomas & The Fat Controller.... "Tantrum no. 3" started as I wanted to go sit on the trains again... {Mummy's really unhappy & losing patience with me...uh oh}
Daddy managed to arrive in time and we had a family shot together... ;p

I had another "Tantrum no. 4", refusing to go for dinner and kept insisting to sit on the trains..... Mummy & Daddy told me to go for dinner first, then they would bring me to sit on the kiddy rides on level 3...

After our dinner at Carl's Junior, we then went up to level 3 where there are free popcorn and also a balloon sculptor.... I only sat on a Sesame Street car for a few seconds before being distracted by the popcorn.....hehe... I ate my popcorn while waiting to get a free balloon...When it was my turn, I requested for a "Choo Choo Train" from the balloon sculptor... :)
~~Eating popcorn~~ ==The talented uncle== ~~Daddy helped to hold the wheels of my choo choo train~~ ==Tada!! My choo choo train... isn't it cute?==

Playing with my trains..... Choo Choo!!


1 comment:

kkf said...

arhh...i think i brought dash to the same show before...hee...