Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ryan's Lingo

These are some of the words I used to pronounce in my own unique way.... ;p

1. Water as "torti"
2. Biscuit as "korback"
3. Umbrella as "umbatak"
4. Aeroplane as "obama" (it was right during the time when Obama was running for president as well... I was rooting for him all the time, it seems....hahaha... Ah Gong & Ah Po had a good laugh each time they heard me say the word...)
5. Orange as "osim"
6. Butterfly as "batter"
7. Papaya as "paya"
8. Bicycle as "bieckle"
9. Police car as "pussy car"
10. Helicopter as "helcopter"
11. Excavator as "edvator"
12. Cement mixer as "med sir sir"
13. Hot air balloon as "hot balloon"
14. Limousine as "momosine"

Did you have a good laugh yet?? :D
As of now, I still have not mastered the correct pronunciation of no.10 to 14.... give me more time...

No comments: