Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Chili Prince & Idol in training...

Fri, 29 May 09

Today, I had my Malay lesson at LNT.....
Before the lesson, I was playing with the Ikea thing and busy looking at Enrui, my classmate...


After the lesson, Mummy got me another mini car from the capsule machine.... hehe...
This is my mini car collection so far....... most are from the capsule machine, 2 are free gifts from Nestle cereal, and the Ferrari is bought by Daddy & Mummy... :)


We then went to Bugis Junction where Mummy bought the newspaper, a magazine and a toy microphone for me.... Initially, I took the blue one, then I changed my mind and wanted the yellow one (this was after Mummy had paid), after I had the yellow one, I wanted to take the green one instead.... Mummy said I am very fickle minded.... In the end, Mummy asked me to stick to the yellow one... otherwise, I might go on & on...hahaha....

I kept holding my microphone and sang "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" as we walked to the newly opened Iluma.... Mummy took some pictures of me on the grass area.... She also managed to video me.... but as I was singing very softly, maybe cannot be heard clearly....
Idol in training...



PS...Video would be uploaded another day...

The air con was really strong in there....... brrrrr... but I like it!! I had a fun time walking about as there was alot of space and not many people around.... We loitered there for around an hour waiting for Daddy...... Mummy went into a shoe boutique to look at shoes, and I was very busy grabbing those I can reach for her to try.... heh ;p

After Daddy arrived, we went to have dinner at The Asian Kitchen.....
I saw Daddy tasting the sambal and I wanted to eat also..... I even asked for more....I can eat sambal by itself!! haha... Mummy said that it was quite spicy.....
The Chili Prince in action... {Can you see the sambal on my lips??}

No comments: