Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hello Panda... Yummy!!

Fri, 26 Jun 09

As Daddy was going to be late today, Mummy & I went straight home after my last LNT lesson for Term 2... Today I had Chinese lesson.........

I sat on a long long bus on the way home.... (when I was on my way to class, I saw this long long bus and told Mummy:" Ryan sit long bus", then Mummy told me we shall see if I got to sit on one when we are going home...) I really managed to sit on one..... lucky boy huh?? ;p

There were these 2 pretty jies jies on the bus who gave me a box of Hello Panda... I said "xie xie" as I took it.... Later I also said "bye bye" to them when they alighted first...

Posing with my Hello Panda before eating it... heh..



Wearing the necklace I made (rather Mummy helped me to make) in class during the last 3 lessons..... I was trying to take it off already...haha..

No comments: